SERVICE DATA PROTECTION AND REGISTRATION DOCUMENT ENG 29.8.2018
The name and contact details of the admin
[Contact details of a business]
Contact person: Kari Kärnä
Postal address: Worldwide Marketplaces Ltd.
Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
[IT Maintenance Contacts]
Contact person: Jani Hautanen
The name of the registry
The rakennusmarkkinapaikka.fi service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) user register.
Purpose and basis of processing of personal data
The service handles personal data for the following purposes:
- The purpose of the customer relationship, its establishment, management and maintenance.
- The purpose of the service and its operation (such as the merger of the seller and the buyer for the purpose of the transaction).
- Invoicing and debt collection.
- To develop and analyze the business of the service and the company managing it.
- Prevention and investigation of abuses.
- Company-specific information can be used for commercial purposes (including marketing and advertising, and targeting them) and may be outsourced to companies or partners in the same group as the company managing the service.
- The service handles personal data at any given time on the basis of current EU legislation on personal data (GDPR). The handling of personal data is based in particular on:
- Contractual relationship with the use of the service.
- Between the service and the user, with the explicit consent of the user.
- The legitimate interest of the company administering the service or of a company or partner within the same group, in particular relating to customer relationships, service activities and marketing of the service.
Personal data to be saved
Information provided by the user and the use of the user’s service.
The register may store the following data from the user, of which personal data are merely all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person:
- Company name, business ID, address, location, business area and billing and credit information.
- Contact name, phone number and email address.
- Other information provided by the user when registering and using the service.
In addition, the following information is stored in the register:
- Customer and contractual information (such as purchase and sale announcements, inquires, bid quotes, offers, deals, transactions, billing and collection Information).
- User IDs and other authentication information.
- Information on consent and bans on processing personal data.
- Event logs and other technical data generated by the service.
The register may also store the so-called ” observed information that can be collected by third party cookies or other technology. Observed information is used to develop, analyze, personalize user experience and target communication. Such observable information is, for example, visits and clicks on the site, time of session, browser and device type, and IP address.
Information collected elsewhere
Data collected from the users of the register can be updated or supplemented from the public registers of different countries. If personal data collected from these registers is used for purposes other than those mentioned above, the compatibility of the processing with the purpose for which the information originally was collected was verified.
Disclosure and transfer of information outside the EU or EEA
The user’s personal information may be disclosed to the partners of the management company for marketing, advertising and purpose-orientation purposes. If a user has forbidden the use of their personal data for these purposes, the information will not be disclosed.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to the authorities in each country
on the basis of existing legislation or the lawful decisions of the authorities.
Personal data may be disclosed to the transferee in connection with a business transfer, acquisition or other transactions.
Your personal data will be retained as long as the user is registered as a user of the service.
Personal information will be deleted when the user account is removed.
The user may also retain the personal data necessary to comply with existing legislation or decisions of the authorities as long as such need exists.
Registered rights and access to personal data
You have the right to comply with applicable EU data protection legislation at any given time:
- Get access to your personal information and see what information has been saved.
- Claim or rectify your personal information if the information is inaccurate, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated.
- Modify, supplement or delete your data.
- Require restriction of processing.
- Transfers your data from one system to another.
- To terminate his consent to the processing of personal data – insofar as the processing of personal data is based on consent – without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- The registrar is also entitled to file a complaint against the processing of personal data against the data protection legislation to the EU supervisory authorities.
Personal data protection and data processing
The service provider´s payment service providers only transmit the payment information registered through the marketplaces to the seller only.
By accepting the administrator’s terms of delivery, you will be entitled to use your personal information/business information within the scope of the personal data act.
The service provider is responsible for all the personal information you provide or which we provide to you in connection with your bid quotes, offers, deals or visits to the marketplace.
In any circumstances, the service provider will not disclose any personal Information or other information provided to him by the service provider customer information to a third party.
Registering as a seller, buyer or service provider is free of charge.
You may want to know what information we have registered and you may be required to remove this information. In that case, please contact us at
Other contract terms
The seller, the buyer or the service provider undertake to make transactions in the sales item announced on the marketplace. For a possible breach of the terms of delivery, the parties have agreed to a contract price of EUR 100.000 €. The service provider reserves the right to remove the service from a fraudulent seller, buyer or service provider.
The units of buying and selling are not covered by the right of recourse. There is therefore no right of recourse.
From this service provider´s terms of delivery, any dispute is resolved by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, any disputes arising out of these terms of delivery or any disputes arising therefrom will be finally settled in the Estonian District Court.